Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 4 of 84

What up? So eating is going well, workouts are awesome. I'm still beyond sore from LBWO on Monday and not tooooo bad from UBWO yesterday. Chest is pretty sore though.

I could go on and on.....however I was told this by a dear friend:

"Unless you start blogging about wedding crap or something over the top juicy gossipy shit, whatcha got to blog about. Do something, make me want to cum there"

What can I say.....how do I say it??? I'm at a total loss here. Wedding crap - well I don't like the necklace you are considering...but thats just my opinion. I think you look great in your dress though.

Juicy gossip? Ummmm aaaaaaa ummmmm I heard it said that in 8 short weeks a particular someone we know is going to try to trump the current reigning "Internet Whore" (we all know who holds that title) and shock the blogger land with her pictures...can't tell you who though.

Make you cum..........here..........I sincerely doubt I would ever be able to make that happen since I don't have my liquor license yet.

Peace out my homies (totally kidding I just like to sound cool)



(did it work?)

2 comments:

crone said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That should get her to come to blog land.

Mellie said...

Do think she's gonna hurt me for the liquor license comment....