Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lets get started....

Ok, I am on day 3 of 84. I started a new "Tracker Summer Challenge" on Monday. So far so good. Blue says I need to NOT, I repeat, NOT take free days to win the challenge. I'm starting to think he hates me! Sniffle Sniffle!!

Knowing full good and well that I sound like a broken record (and no one hates that crap more than me) I am ready to do this...I've had my fun for two months now, eating anything I wanted, having margaritas nightly....and I have put on over 10 pounds because of it....

No point humiliating myself further and posting my before pics here, they are on tracker if you want a really good laugh! (F you)

Also, this is MY blog right? So if I want to cuss I just might do this...I'm no "goody goody" and don't want to pretend to be...so in the future if you come here be prepared to be offended...you don't like it don't come here....I have a potty mouth (I know when and when not to use it) and we are all adults (I hope)...so you have been warned!

Now I have LOTS to do! Enough of this for now! Have a great day...and get ready to be amazed!

5 comments:

Deb said...

You'll be just fine Mel.

So am I free to write about that dipshit Hypertrophy (HI GYM!!) here??

Can I post all the shitty things he's said about half the people on your team here??

PM me over at Tracker and lemme know if that's okay and I'll get crackalackin'!!!

crone said...

No free days for you!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for NOT making me change the link on my "blog".

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Mellie said...

Dearest Deb,
Thank you for your encouraging words. He said shitty things about people on MY team? Pffft...no way.

Carla - gloat all you want but you'll be wishing you too skipped free days in twelve weeks.

Bobby boy - you are more than welcome.

Josh....you seem lost...sorry dude.