Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I suck at this!

I had all the intentions of getting on here everyday and tracking my progress....however, for some reason when I try to log on at work my computer freaks out, and I just don't have a lot of time in the evenings.

Any-who....I'm doing good working out really hard. My Reiki lady suggested that I do a 5 day cleanse and day 1 was easy, day 2 (today) not so easy. I have a serious head ache and I think my body needs some kind of carb or something....I'm hoping the next 3 days get easier.

Today was cardio day and I had a great session on my spin bike, I haven't done that in a long time. My motivation is really high right now, a certain HOTTIE has promised that he, along with some other guys will do WHATEVER I want if I win the summer tracker challenge...seriously....does it take much more than that?

Don't be a hater Deb aka Cantstopme aka whatever, I can't remember them all....I know you saw him first, maybe he'll make the same offer to you one day! Dare to dream the dream girl.

Real quick, I have to say from the bottom of my heart - "Dear Lord Baby Jesus, let Jen on Big Brother 8 go home this week, for the mere site of here makes me ill"
Amen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo. Reiki. Can I be your Reiki man? I'm totally into the laying on of hands.

Mellie said...

It might drive you crazy....but go ahead....lay down.